Terms & Conditions
Article 1. General Provisions and Definition of Terms
1. Parties. These Terms & Conditions regulate the legally binding relationship between us,(i) the E-Tickets Retail Kft., Registration number 01-09-323865, Tax number 26318651-2-43, address (location): Hungary, 1118 Budapest, Mányoki út 14. 3. em. 1., provided that You meet following requirements:
(i) Your payment of the Full Price for the Booking is made by a credit/debit card branded as a card of Visa, Mastercard or of other supported card brand (scheme), issued by bank/registered issuer and
(ii) You make the payment of the Full Price or respective Service Fee for the Booking selected by You as preferred (the “OUR Consumer”) (hereinafter referred to as “E-Tickets Retail Kft.”,“We”, “Our”, “Us”), and you as Our customer (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”); (“You”, “Your” and/or “Yourself” can also be used to refer to a passenger to be transported in an airplane or other mean of transportation under the Contract of Carriage).
2. Definition of Terms. The terms listed below, and used throughout these Terms & Conditions refer to the following:
3. Booking: means the purchasing process of selected Flight(s) and the actual outcome of this process, which includes the following
(i) Your selection of the Flight(s) listed on Our Website,.
(ii) Your selection of one of the ticket fares for the chosen Flight(s) offered on Our Website,
(iii) eventual selection of offered transport-related services and other Our offers related to Your Booking,
(iv) completing the information required in the online form on Our Website,
(v) Your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions stated hereunder and Our performance of Services,
(vi) sending Us the completed online form,
(vii) and making the payment of the Full Price through the appropriate payment method. By making the Booking, You accept the offer of Our Services. The Booking is completed by confirming Our acceptance of Your payment.
4. Contract of Carriage: means the agreement of carriage and related services concluded between You and the Selected Carrier(s) based on the provisions of Our services provided upon the Service Agreement.
5. Destination: means the airport, train station or other selected place You choose from the offers listed on Our Website and which is, according to Your Booking, the last airport, train station or other selected place from the offers listed on Our Website on Your one-way journey. You can order a carriage for more than one Destination in a single Booking in the form of a Multi-city carriage. The carriage to the Destination can also be arranged for two or more Flight Connections. We reserve the right to change any of the interim destination(s) displayed in Your Booking if it does not affect Your ability to reach Your final Destination, unless You select the interim destination(s) in the form of a Multi-city itinerary.
6. Flight or Flights: means a carriage by air, train, bus or other means of transportation to the Destination via (a) Selected Carrier(s). We display the offered Flight(s) on Our Website together with the information on the departure and arrival airport (train/bus station or other specified location), Flight time duration and the identification of the Selected Carrier(s). The Flight time duration may also include technical stopovers undertaken by the respective operating carrier during the Flight from the departure airport (train/bus station or other specified location) to the arrival airport (train/bus station or other specified location) on one leg of Your journey. ‘Flight’ can also be used to mean two or more Flights to carry You to Your Destination.
7. Flight Connection(s): means a form of carriage wherein You will need to exit the plane or other means of transportation at each given airport or other transition place and either change planes or other means of transportation, or re-board, in order to reach Your Destination. In some cases, You may also need to change the Selected Carrier when changing the plane, bus, train or other means of transportation.
8. Flight Disruption: means a change in Flight schedule due to which You will not have sufficient time to change planes or other means of transportation for Flight Connection(s), which negatively impacts Your ability to reach Your Destination or Your arrival at the Destination shall change by more than 24 hours from the originally scheduled arrival, i.e., due to Flight Disruption(s), You would miss Your Flight Connection(s). The assessment of a reasonable time limit for changing planes or other means of transportation for Flight Connection(s) will be done individually and in accordance with the specific standard transition times provided by the airport or other place of transition.
9. Full Price: the price that We charge You for the provision of Our Services and the price for the Flight ticket(s) and other related services (e.g. priority boarding, additional luggage, meal, etc.) as well as optional Services You eventually ordered with Us within the Booking.
10. Multi-city: means a form of carriage which includes a combination of Flights which pass through one or more interim destination(s), which You have expressly selected within the Booking. Please note that in the event that You have selected one or more interim destination(s) where You will spend less than 24 hours before continuing Your journey, We cannot guarantee that the respective Selected Carrier(s) do not make any changes, or cancellations, to the Flight(s) within Your travel to and/or from this interim destination as listed in Your original itinerary; in which case We are not responsible for any financial or other obligations to You or the Selected Carriers in this regard.
11. Additional Carrier Services: means the services of the Selected Carrier (s) and/or any other third party offered by Us, related to Your Flight(s), such as preferred meals, checked luggage, preferred seat selection, etc. The fee for these services charged by the respective Selected Carrier(s) and/or any other third party is not included in the Full Price, unless You add them during the Booking.
12. Selected Carrier: means the airline or other transportation provider providing the services of carriage by air or the operator of the ground transportation with which You enter into the Contract of Carriage through the use of Our Website. Your Flight(s) may include the services of two or more Selected Carriers – where this is the case, the term Selected Carrier will be used to mean the airline or other transportation provider carrying You across the corresponding segment of Your route. Please note that the actual operating carrier may differ from the Selected Carrier with which You have entered into the Contract of Carriage and as such, it is Your responsibility to verify the identity of the operating carrier at the place of departure for the relevant route before departure.
13. Service Agreement: means the agreement on the provision of the Services concluded between You and Us. The Service Agreement is concluded upon completing Booking. The purpose of the Service Agreement is to set forth the contractual relationship between You and Us on the basis of which We will provide You with the Services related to Your Flight(s) to the chosen Destination with a Selected Carrier for the Full Price. These Terms & Conditions form an integral part of every Service Agreement.
14. Customer Support Services: means Our supporting services consist in the availability of the communication channel via which We shall provide You on Your request with all the information We are obliged under these Terms & Conditions, eventually to accept and communicate about any request by You for the provision of Our Services, or Additional Services, or after-sale services or any other inquiry, request or complaint by You regarding Your Booking, Our Services or Our Website.
Support Services shall also mean services for processing (receipt and transfer of information from/to the Carrier/the Provider) of changes in the conditions (departure date, direction, flight, etc.) of the executed Contract of Carriage and Additional Services of the Carrier (Booking), processing (receipt and transfer of information from/to the Carrier/the Provider) of termination/cancellation of the prepaid Booking (order), processing (receipt and transfer of information from/to the Carrier/the Provider) of changes in personal details of the Booking, including the receipt and transfer of information about the exchange, refund, cancellation and termination of your Booking, without limitation of other similar services.
15. Service: Our Services provided to You as described below.
16. Terms & Conditions: means Our terms and conditions stated herein.
17. Website: means the website located at domain en.mego.travel, including Our other websites or applications on which You can make the Booking.
18. No-Checked-Bag Itinerary: means a Booking itinerary of one or more Flight(s) which is specially construed and offered to You under the condition that You cannot have any other baggage than carry-on baggage as defined and limited by each of the Selected Carriers; should You add any check-in baggage to this itinerary We cannot guarantee that Your itinerary will remain unchanged by the Selected Carriers: in this regard, We are not responsible for any financial or other obligations to You or the Selected Carriers.
19. Complete Information. You must provide Us with complete, accurate and correct information and all data necessary for Our provision of the Services to You (especially the information and data (including personal data) necessary for the conclusion of the Contract of Carriage with (a) Selected Carrier(s), for billing and Flight tickets delivery, etc.), for which You are requested during the Booking or any time before or after. It is Your responsibility to ensure that all the information is correct and updated at the time of the Booking and this information will be in this form valid and complete at the time of Your travel. You must provide Us all the information using Latin script. We are not responsible for any damages, additional costs or any other issues or complications that may arise as a result of Your failure to provide Us with complete, correct and accurate information during the Booking process.
20. Suppliers or Service Suppliers - charterers, flight consolidators, Carriers, insurers, copyright holders (or licensors) granting Customers rights to use the Software, travel organizers, etc., whose services We sell as their Agents acting on Our own behalf.
Article 2. Service Agreement
In order to remain in full compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations of the European Union, by this Art. 2 hereof We provide You with all the mandatory information before entering into the Service Agreement:
1. Service Description. Our Services shall consist, subject to warranties and representations as set forth below, of the following:
(i) Displaying the offered Flights and their combinations, and Additional Carrier Services on Our Website; utilizing Our algorithms and other data to provide You with a selection of tailored travel itineraries on Our Website which enables You to assess and manage the risk of missed transportation connections and related disruptions to travel plans;
(ii) Processing Your Booking in order for You to enter into the Contract of Carriage between You and the Selected Carrier;
(iii) Delivery of the Flight tickets (itinerary) for the selected Flight(s), which You have purchased, as a result of the Booking, to You;
(iv) After-sales services - services for processing (receiving and transfer of information to the Carrier/Supplier) of changing the parameters of the completed Booking (departure date, destination, flight), processing (receiving and transfer of information to the Carrier/Supplier) of returning the paid order, processing (receiving and transfer of information to the Carrier/Supplier) of changing personal data in the Booking, including receiving and transfer of information to the Carrier/Supplier about exchange, refund, void, cancellation of Your Booking and not excluding other similar services;
(v) Additional services, which are sold together with the air tickets booking and sales, but not directly related to the transportation of air passengers, as it described further:
You will see the cost of all Our Services below or while making a booking on Our Website and pre-agree it by making a purchase.
2. Service Agreement and Contract of Carriage as two separate legal relationships. You should note that by the completion of the Booking, You enter into (i) the Service Agreement concluded with Us as a separated agreement from (ii) the Contract of Carriage for air or other transportation to be concluded with the Selected Carrier(s) using Our Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. These two legal relationships are mutually independent, concluded with different parties, (i) You and Us on the one hand and (ii) You and the Selected Carrier on the other, and as such these relationships are regulated by different rules, terms and conditions and usually are governed by different legal orders. Please always be aware that We are not the provider of air or other transportation services and Your contractual rights and obligations stemming from the Contract of Carriage must be performed in relation to the Selected Carrier(s). The circumstances under which You may withdraw from and/or amend the Service Agreement are explicitly stated in these Terms & Conditions. In relation to the potential withdrawal from the Contract of Carriage concluded with the Selected Carrier, the terms & conditions of each of the respective Selected Carriers shall apply.
3. Proof of conclusion of the (Additional) Service Agreement. In accordance with the EU Directive (2000/31/EC) on eCommerce and its national transpositions, as applicable, please be informed that (i) the confirmation e-mail of Your Booking is the proof of the conclusion of the Service Agreement between You and Us; and (ii) the confirmation e-mail of the Additional Services ordered after the Booking is the proof of the conclusion of the Additional Service Agreement between You and Us.
4. Language of the Service Agreement. The Service Agreement is executed in the language selected by You, e.g. on Our Website, throughout the Booking. However please note that only the English version of the Terms & Conditions stated herein is legally binding. Translations have been provided purely for user convenience. In the event of any discrepancy between a translation and the English master of the Terms & Conditions stated herein, the English master shall prevail.
5. Technical Steps to enter into the Service Agreement with Us / Data Correction. Our Website contains an interactive web interface through the use of which the Service Agreement between You and Us is concluded by completing and sending Us the online order form and Our confirmation of the acceptance of Your online payments. Before sending the online order form, You are able to check, change and correct any data You have entered.
6. Code of Conduct. Throughout the provision of Our Services, We always comply with all applicable laws and regulations and Our internal principles of customer satisfaction and rules for personal data protection. We choose not to make these internal rules and principles public.
7. Quoted Prices. The prices quoted on Our Website include the base fare to the Destination, the airport charges, fuel charges, VAT and fee for Our Services. All these components of the quoted price are displayed as a single Full Price. However, given the character of Our Services, Our prices cannot include any extra fees charged by the Selected Carrier, or any other third party in connection with the carriage to the Destination.
8. Territorial Limitations. There are no territorial limitations on the provision of Our Services unless stated otherwise explicitly.
9. Service Agreement conclusion. By concluding the Service Agreement We undertake to perform Our obligations related to the provision of the Services under these Terms & Conditions and You undertake to pay Us the Full Price. By completing a Booking, You enter into the Service Agreement with Us.
10. Change or cancellation of the Flight(s). We reserve the right to change or cancel any Flights and/or intermediary airport that We offered to You if Selected Carriers offer changes; especially if the change concerns the features of the Flight tickets You have selected, namely when the price of Your selected Flight(s) increases between the moment We accept Your Booking and the moment We complete the reservation processing. If during the provision of Our Services, the conditions of carriage are changed by a Selected Carrier in the aforementioned manner, We will notify You accordingly in a reasonable manner and make every effort to offer You reasonable alternate carriage options.
11. Immediate Performance of the (Additional) Service Agreement and 14-Day No-Withdrawal Period. Given the character of Our Services, Additional Services, which We will start providing immediately after the conclusion of the respective agreement with You, i.e. before the expiration of the 14-day withdrawal period according to EU legislation, You shall not withdraw from the agreement on these services within a 14-day period after its conclusion, or at any time thereafter, even if You are a consumer resident of an EU member state to whom this right generally applies. Your order of these services made via conclusion of the respective agreement between You and Us will be considered as Your request for and the explicit consent with the immediate provision of Our Services, Additional Services. This information is provided in accordance with Arts. 6.1 k) and 16 a) of the Directive 2011/83/EU.
12. When making a Booking, you enter into a Contract of Carriage between You and the selected Carrier. The content of any such Contract of Carriage will be determined by Your selection of the Destination and other Flight attributes on Our Website and the Selected Carrier’s conditions of carriage; shall be some Flight attribute not specified entirely by your selection, You to conclude the respective Contract of Carriage regarding those attributes considering the offers available to Us, including using the offers of the Selected Carriers not publicly available or conditional on registration or membership and/or preferring the available offers with the lowest price as offered by the Selected Carrier while the scope of the related rights and level of the service may be limited to the most restrictive extent offered by the Selected Carrier, however, always complying with Your selection of the Flight attributes (e.g. we may book a lowest fare/class available). A Contract of Carriage can be applied to the carriage of more than one person and/or a person(s) other than Yourself; however, the Contract of Carriage is always concluded between You (as the person making the Booking) and the Selected Carrier. The price for the carriage services provided under the Contract of Carriage with the Selected Carrier(s) is included in the Full Price (and if not specifically ordered during the Booking it does not cover any extra services provided by the Selected Carrier in connection with the carriage to the Destination. The Contract of Carriage for You is usually concluded without undue delay after Our acceptance of the payment of the Full Price by You. On average the Contract(s) of Carriage will be concluded within 30 minutes unless explicitly stated otherwise. Please note that the Service Agreement between You and Us and the Contract of Carriage between You and the Selected Carrier(s) are two separate agreements.
13. Flight Ticket Delivery. We will send You Our e-ticket(s) with the necessary information for each respective Flight purchased from the Selected Carrier to Your email box at the email address that You entered in the online order form during the Booking on Our Website. It is necessary that You enter Your email address in the correct and unabbreviated form. We are not liable for the faulty delivery or non-delivery of e-ticket(s) for a Flight, if caused by circumstances on Your part such as entering an incorrect email address or incorrect email settings. You must notify Us without undue delay of any changes to Your contact information that may affect Our ability to deliver the ordered Flight e-ticket(s) to You. Please be reminded that We do not deliver Flight e-ticket(s) in paper form; please print out the Flight e-ticket(s), boarding pass(es), visa(s), and a copy of Your passport and/or other travel documents required by the Selected Carrier(s) and/or relevant authorities and bring them with You to the airport, bus or train station or other departure location.
14. Legal Capacity. By conclusion of the Service Agreement, You express and represent to Us that You have the necessary legal capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms & Conditions and that You are familiar with the terms & conditions of each of the respective Selected Carriers; namely their terms regarding potential withdrawal from or termination of the Contract of Carriage, voluntary and involuntary cancellation and change of the Flight(s), and/or any other changes related to the Flight(s).
Article 3. Price and Payment
1. Full Price. The Full Price that is displayed on Our Website is the final price for the Flight ticket(s) and it includes the base fare to the Destination, the airport charges, fuel charges, VAT and price of Our Services. Provided You add them during the Booking, Full Price includes also other fees, charges or payments for services related to Your carriage under the Contract of Carriage, which are provided by the Selected Carrier(s) and/or third parties, such as priority boarding, additional luggage, meal, etc. However, it does not include tourist taxes, banking fees, visa fees, airport transfer fees etc. You must pay the Full Price with a payment card or by another online payment method offered on Our Website by entering the required data in the relevant online form. Until We receive the payment of the Full Price from You and confirm its acceptance to You, We are not obliged to commence the provision of any Service(s). You explicitly agree and authorize Us to use the payment details You provide to Us for the purposes of Your payment under these Terms & Conditions for the execution of the payment(s) of the base fares of Flight(s) tickets and prices of other carriage-related services included in Your Booking directly to the particular Selected Carrier(s) or service provider(s). Please note that based on Your choice of the payment method by specific type of the payment card, We may charge You with additional payment surcharge; You will be always notified about this specific surcharge and its amount before the Your final confirmation of the payment and You will be provided with option to select a different, free-of-charge payment method.
2. Bank card transactions are authorized on the Payment Partner's website. If the Payment Partner has reasons to suppose that the transaction is fraudulent, it shall be entitled to refuse to effect this transaction. The Support Service shall not be liable for the actions of the Payment Partner.
3. When making payment using a bank card, Authorization 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code) can also be used. However, Authorization of 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code) is not mandatory. By clicking the "PAY" button, You agree to authorize the debiting of funds from a bank card, thereby agreeing to the Offer, the Airline Fare Rules and the fact that the ticket will be issued. After clicking the "PAY" button, You cannot cancel your booking and ticket issuing. The ticket will be issued on time. By clicking the "CANCEL" button, after clicking the "PAY" button, You cannot cancel the booking and ticket issuing. You need to wait for a ticket, after which you can request a refund of transportation, which will be carried out in accordance with the airline's fare rules, if the contract of carriage provides for a refund.
4. Price change. Please note that in case the price of the Flight ticket(s) changes any time after You make Your Booking with Us, namely when the price becomes lower, We are not obligated to provide You with any kind of a refund, because We booked Your Flight(s) and processed the respective payment(s) for the price valid at the time of Your Booking and We are unable to make any further changes in this regard.
Article 4. Customer Support Services and after-sale services.
1. Using the Website, We shall provide information to and technical capability for You to receive the Customer Support Services and after-sale services on a paying basis .
The Service Fee shall be included in the total cost of the Booking (Full Price) or may be paid by You on a separate basis and shall be non-refundable to You in any circumstances, including the subsequent exchange or refund of the Flight Ticket.
We reserve the right to cancel the Booking at Our discretion on reasonable grounds, including in the absence of the necessary information for handling the formalities of introduction of changes to the Flight Ticket, in the presence of the grounds to suspect fraudulent transactions with payment cards, non-completion of the ordering procedure and/or procedure for payment for the Flight Ticket by You, cancellation of the booking by the Air Carrier and in other cases.
2. When placing the Order, You shall indicate accurate personal details, both Your own and of other persons on whose behalf the Flight Tickets are ordered/changes are introduced to the Flight Tickets or additional services are procured. You shall independently bear all risks associated with the failure to indicate/improper indication of personal details of the persons on whose behalf the services are ordered, as well as the improper notification of the Passenger about the execution/amendment of the terms and conditions of the Contract of Carriage. If the Air Carrier refuses to conclude the Contract of Carriage and to exchange or refund the Flight Ticket for reasons associated with the failure to indicate/improper indication of personal details of the persons on whose behalf the air travel services are ordered, You shall bear full responsibility in this regard.
You shall get acquainted with the terms and conditions of the IATA agreement (http://www.iatatravelcentre.com), the selected fare rules, the policy for the refund and exchange of the Flight Ticket and the rules of providing the services. The Fare Rules shall mean the rules of the Carrier, containing all the material terms and conditions of the Contract of Carriage concluded by You directly with a specific Carrier as a result of use of Our Website. In particular, the Fare Rules contain information concerning the procedure for ordering and booking the Carriage Service; the rules, procedure and terms for the refund of the Flight Ticket and the carriage charge paid for carriage; the rules, procedure and terms for introduction of changes to the Flight Ticket; the rules, procedure and terms for the exchange of the Flight Ticket; the amount of funds (charges, fines, etc.) withheld by the Carrier in case of the Passenger's refusal of the carriage; the amount of funds (charges, fines, etc.) withheld by the Carrier in case of introduction of changes to and exchange of the Flight Ticket; the amount of funds returned by the Carrier in case of repudiation of the Contract of Carriage by the Passenger. The Fare Rules are made available in the Booking System on the Website as they are published in the Global Distribution System by a specific Carrier. We are not involved in the creation of the text, terms and conditions and version of the Fare Rules. If You do not understand the text or any terms and conditions of the Fare Rules, You shall contact the Support Service to clarify the information prior to the completion of the Booking generation. If You did not understand the text or any terms and conditions of the Fare Rules when You generated the Booking, however, You still generated it, then You shall be solely responsible for the consequences resulting from the generation of such Booking. You undertake not to submit any demands, complaints, claims, statements, etc. against Us associated with the text, terms and conditions and version of the Fare Rules in the Booking System on the Website. You undertake not to submit any demands, complaints, claims, statements, etc. against Us associated with the Your unforeseen circumstances, arising from Your failure to contact Us in cases when You did not understand the text or any terms and conditions of the Fare Rules when You generated the Booking, however,You still generated it.
By paying for the Booking, You confirm the accuracy of Your details and the Passenger's details and familiarization thereof with the information posted on the Website, as well as agree with the Full Price of the Booking, including all the Fees.
You shall get acquainted with the requirements of customs, passport, visa and other inspection of the countries on the selected route, including the requirements regarding the validity of identity documents and the rules for transportation of baggage, freight and valuables. Your /Passenger shall assume full responsibility for the preparation of all documents necessary for travel, such as a visa or a valid passport, as well as documents necessary for the travelling with minor.
You shall independently inform the Passenger on whose behalf the Flight Ticket is ordered and/or additional services are procured about the terms and conditions of this Terms & Conditions, the Contract of Carriage, the requirements of customs, passport, visa and other inspection of the countries on the selected route, including the requirements regarding the validity of identity documents and the rules for transportation of baggage, freight and valuables.
After the payment for the Booking You shall verify the Itinerary Receipt and/or the Electronic Voucher, and/or the flight details, including the following: passport details, dates (day and month) of departure and arrival, the spelling of the surname and name, including the correspondence of the transliteration of the surname and name indicated in the Flight Ticket with the spelling thereof in the identity documents (passport), arrival/departure points, including airports (geographical location, terminal numbers) of departure. All issues related to flight information should be checked with Us in sufficient time in advance.
3. Registration on the Website. Booking System Usage.
You shall be entitled to register on the Website to make a Booking. We shall not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by You upon registration thereof on the Website.
You undertake not to disclose the login and password specified during registration to third parties and shall take necessary measures to keep this information confidential. If You have suspicions with regard to the security of their login and password or the possibility of the unauthorized use thereof by third parties, You shall immediately change Your password using the Personal Account.
You shall be entitled to make a Booking without registration on the Website. We shall not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by You upon making the Booking without registration on the Website.
The completed Booking with or without registration on the Website shall always mean the conclusion and signing of these Terms & Conditions by You and shall impose obligations provided for herein on You.
4. Support Service Ordering Procedure.
The Order shall be placed by You on the Website by using the Request form located on the website, through Your own effort, in accordance with the terms and conditions specified herein, or the instructions published on the Website.
The Customer agrees and accepts that the information provided by the Support Service, concerning the possibility of carriage, the cost of carriage according to the fare, the possibility of introducing changes to the booked carriage, the refund procedure and the total refundable or exchangeable amount, shall be valid only during the period specified by Us in Our reply to Your request. You also agree and accept that the information about the possibility and cost of carriage is valid only subject to the availability of seats at the fare about which the information has been provided; since the availability of seats at the fare can constantly change on a real-time basis and regardless of the Your or Our will, We shall not be responsible for the relevance of information as at the time of arrangement of tickets, which may require starting the ordering and arrangement procedure all over again.
You shall explicitly agree to the terms and conditions proposed by Us, concerning the introduction of changes to the completed Booking, requested by You by sending a reply by email (or via other messenger). The Support Service Order shall be deemed canceled and will not be processed by Us without such consent. The terms and conditions proposed by Us, concerning the introduction of changes to the completed Booking, shall be valid within the period specified by Us in the letter together with the terms and conditions proposition. If You cannot promptly confirm Your consent, We shall not be responsible for changing such terms and conditions in the future. The approval of new terms and conditions shall take place in the same manner as described in this paragraph.
If We introduces changes to the Flight Ticket on the basis of the Order placed by You after the receipt of the newly amended Flight Ticket, then You undertake to immediately check it for compliance with the order, including to check the correctness of all passenger details, route, departure and arrival dates and other details specified in the ticket, and to immediately send a corresponding notice to Us if any discrepancies are discovered. If You do not fulfil the obligations to check the details entered in the ticket for Your compliance with the Order, all subsequent actions aimed at the correction of these details in the tickets, as well as actions and losses associated with the subsequent need for their cancellation and refund and the issuance of new tickets (if necessary), shall be taken and made at Your expense.
The Services shall be deemed to have been provided in an appropriate manner and to the fullest extent after sending a new/amended electronic ticket (itinerary receipt) or other document certifying the conclusion of the agreement with a third party or sending a message about the refund, cancellation, of the Booking to Your e-mail address specified thereby during registration or placement of the order.
You shall complete all the fields indicated as mandatory in Request form located on the Website, providing the correct order details.
In order to avoid errors and inaccuracies when introducing changes to the booking/ flight ticket, We strongly recommend that You contact Us at the phone numbers or by email specified on the Website after receiving an email with the details of the order to verify and clarify the information received from You. If You have not contacted Us, no claims from You regarding booking errors, Your losses, travel disruptions, etc. will be accepted.
After the payment for the order to introduce changes to the Flight Ticket You shall make sure that the Itinerary Receipt is received within 24 hours. If You do not receive the Itinerary Receipt, You shall contact Us to identify the reasons and confirm the processing of changes made to the ticket.
The changes in the Your personal details and/or in personal details of the passengers in the completed Booking shall result in the cancellation of the Booking and loss of the fares agreed in the Booking by virtue of the fact that it is necessary to cancel the Booking and make a new one in order to change these passenger details in the Booking. Thus, You assume all possible risks (creating a new Booking, fare change, refund/non-refund of the funds, etc.) associated with Your mistakes and inaccuracies in the provision of personal details.
5. Particularities of Booking.
No advance Booking shall be deemed completed until You pay the Full Price, it shall not guarantee the availability of seats at the specified fare and can be cancelled at the request of the Carrier at any time.
You agree to all the terms, obligations and restrictions associated with the carriage as soon as the Booking has been paid for. The Carrier rules shall prevail over the rules established by this offer.
Unless otherwise stated, in most circumstances a completed Booking cannot be changed, assigned to another person or cancelled. Such changes, assignments and cancellations shall be possible according to the Carrier rules with the application of additional charges and fines. If You want to change or cancel Your Booking, You shall immediately contact Us to take these actions.
If You are booking several flight tickets or flight tickets for third parties (passengers) then You shall communicate all the terms and conditions of carriage and other necessary information to all passengers participating in this flight. Claims of the passengers and Your claims Us, as to the failure to notify You and Your passengers of the terms and conditions of carriage and as to the non-receipt thereby of other necessary information shall not be accepted.
Several Bookings with overlapping travel dates and engagement of the same Carriers / for one flight of the same Carrier shall not be made for one Passenger. The simultaneous existence of multiple Bookings with overlapping dates and engagement of the same Carriers for one flight of the same Carrier is called a double booking. If a double booking is discovered, the Carrier shall be entitled to cancel all duplicate bookings without prior notice, including bookings under which tickets have already been issued.
In this case, the amount of funds to be refunded to You shall be calculated according to the rules of the applied fare. If the fare rules do not provide for a refund or provide for such refund with payment of a fine, the funds will not be refunded or will be partially refunded.
When making a Booking, You shall take into account that all flights must be performed strictly in the sequence specified in the Booking. The no-show and/or Your or passengers refusal of taking any of the flights shall entail the cancellation of all subsequent flights (flight segments following the one for which You or passenger did not show up or which You or passenger refused to take) without refund of the paid cost. Depending on the Carrier, the no-show may also include a refusal to take a flight within 48 hours before departure.
During the selection/rebooking of the flight route, it shall be borne in mind that You/passenger shall independently find the information about all visa formalities and requirements for crossing the borders of countries involved in the carriage. Moreover, if You have baggage, You shall independently find the information about the rules of the baggage transfer at the transit point.
Not all fares provide for the refund and exchange of the purchased ticket. If You are interested in the ticket refund and exchange rules for the selected flight option, it is necessary to check the information with Us before payment.
You shall enter Your surname and name and surnames and names of all passengers in the order form in full compliance with the spelling given in the passport/foreign passport if this document will be produced during the registration. It is technically impossible to introduce changes to the spelling of names or surnames in an existing order and this may entail cancellation of the ticket/ termination of the contract of carriage and the need for You to create a new Booking.
If You plan to take special baggage (for example, animals, sports equipment, oversized cargo, etc.), a request for permission to transport such baggage shall be submitted by the You to the Carrier on an independent basis. We recommend that confirmation of the possibility to transport such baggage be received from the Carrier prior to the execution of carriage documents since the carriage may be subsequently refused.
If You and/or the passenger are persons who are in exceptional circumstances or if special conditions of carriage should be applied thereto (heavily pregnant women, passengers with limited mobility or requiring special medical care, minor children under 2 years old, etc.), in such cases it is necessary to obtain the approval of the carriage from the Carrier by sending a request via the booking system. We recommend that confirmation of such carriage be received from the Carrier prior to the execution of carriage documents since the carriage may be subsequently refused.
You shall indicate contact details in the Booking, using which it will be possible to get in contact with You or the passengers in case of emergency during the entire travel.
The cost of the Support Services shall be indicated for You in a response to Your request for the Support Services with the further your mandatory consent.
You shall pay for the order with a bank card through payment systems.
Payment shall be made in currency of Your market.
If the Carrier / Provider receiving the payment is a non-resident of Your market, a request to debit the cost of the Service may be submitted from outside Your market and:
a) the Service currency will be foreign (for example, US dollar or euro, depending on the Service currency established by a particular Carrier/Service Provider for a specific Service), and, in light of this, the currency of payment for the Service will also be foreign;
b) the cost of the Order will include the cost of the Service in currency of Your market, calculated at the exchange rate of the Service currency to currency of Your market established by Forex at the date of creation of the Order;
c) if the currency of Your bank card differs from the Service currency, the bank that issued such bank card will convert funds on the basis of the currency of Your bank card, the transaction currency and the tariffs and exchange rates applied by the issuing bank;
d) the final conversion of the currency of Your bank card into the Service currency will be carried out at the rate of the bank that issued such bank card, established as at the date of debiting funds in payment for the Service. The funds will be debited by the Carrier/Service Provider at the end of the reporting period established thereby.
We accept bank card payments by means of the electronic payment system of Our Payment Partner. You are asked to enter the details of the bank card and initiate the authorization thereof. The system notifies You about the authorization results. The funds will be debited from the card only in the amount of the cost of the formed order. We shall not be liable for the actions/commissions of the Payment Partner and for any Your losses and risks associated with payment via the electronic payment system/Internet.
The payment of the order cost by bank card shall be made exclusively by You as a holder of the card. If You have handed over the bank card for payment to another person, You shall assume all the risks associated therewith and agree that, in this case, the payment for the order shall be deemed to have been made by You.
The information shall be transferred to the electronic payment system in compliance with all necessary security measures. We redirect You to an authorized server via a secure channel. The information is transmitted in encrypted form and stored only on a dedicated server of the payment system of the Payment Partner.
Bank card transactions are authorized on the Payment Partner's website. If the Payment Partner has reasons to suppose that the transaction is fraudulent, it shall be entitled to refuse to effect this transaction. We shall not be liable for the actions of the Payment Partner.
When making payment using a bank card, Authorization 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code) can also be used. However, Authorization of 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code) is not mandatory. By clicking the "PAY" button, you agree to authorize the debiting of funds from a bank card, thereby agreeing to the present Terms & Conditions, the Carrier Fare Rules, the Agreements with Suppliers and the fact that the ticket will be issued. After clicking the "PAY" button, you cannot cancel Your booking and ticket issuing. The ticket will be issued on time. By clicking the "CANCEL" button, after clicking the "PAY" button, You cannot cancel the booking and ticket issuing. You need to wait for a ticket, after which You can request a refund of transportation, which will be carried out in accordance with the Carrier's fare rules, if the contract of carriage provides for a refund.
In order to avoid any unauthorized use of bank cards in the process of payment, all orders placed on the Website and due to be paid for or already paid for by bank card may be verified. In order to verify the identity of the bank card holder and Your eligibility to use the card, You shall provide a copy of two pages of the bank card holder's passport (double-page spread of the passport with Your photo) and a copy of the bank card (both sides) (the card number must be covered up, except for the last four digits) by e-mail in the form of scanned copies at Our request or the request received from the Payment Partner. If You do not provide the requested documents or there are suspicions regarding Your authenticity, We reserve the right to cancel the order without explanation. If the payment has already been made, the cost of the order shall be returned to Your card after deduction of the amount of fee for placement and cancellation or refund of the order.
7. Particularities of Booking and/or Ticket Cancellation / Refund and Exchange.
You shall be entitled to cancel the order at any stage, moreover, You are aware and agree that the cancellation of the order entails the liability/application of fines/deductions established by the contract of carriage, the Agreement with the third-party Service Provider, this Terms & Conditions or the legislation.
If You (or the passenger) have decided to cancel the booking and/or ticket, You shall execute a cancellation application in the form prescribed by the Support Service and send it by email as a scanned copy.
Prior to submission of the application You undertake to inquire with the Support Service about the possibility of cancellation of carriage or other service and refund of the cost, rules of fare and the total amount to be refunded.
In case of voluntary cancellation of carriage, the Support Service shall provide information about the possibility of cancellation of carriage or other service and refund of the cost, rules of fare and the total amount to be refunded within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Your Request.
The Support Service shall send the rules of fare and the total amount to be refunded in response to this request.
After receipt of this information You shall confirm the cancellation of carriage or other service and the need for a refund by replying "I confirm the refund" or "I do not confirm the refund" in other circumstances.
If You do not send any of the responses, the request for cancellation of carriage and refund shall be deemed cancelled and no refund of tickets shall be made.
In case of cancellation of carriage previously paid for to Us or to the Carrier or another Supplier, the Support Service shall send an authorization request to the Carrier (the Carrier shall provide information about the possibility of cancellation of carriage for the specified reasons and the possibility of ticket refund, fare rules, confirmation of termination of the contract of carriage and calculation of the total amount to be refunded), which shall be processed by the Carrier within 30 business days. Following the authorization (receipt of the permission of the Carrier to refund the ticket and return the funds by the Support Service), the refund shall be made by Us in Your favour within the period of 3 to 30 business days.
The funds due and payable to You shall be returned (if such refund is possible) after the termination of the agreement in the manner specified on the Website and in these Terms & Conditions in the amount calculated by the Support Service, taking into account the refund terms, the fare schedule of the Carriers/Supplier collection of service fees and penalties, as well as the cost of third-party services.
The funds shall be returned to You in the manner in which the payment was made.
If You book flight tickets for yourself and/or third parties (passengers) and pay for the order using Your bank card on Your own behalf and/or on behalf of the passengers, You are aware of, agree with and are also obliged to notify the passengers of the following provisions of this Clause:
- in case of cancellation (reissue) of a flight ticket issued for a particular passenger by this passenger and not by You, the Support Service shall not be entitled to refuse to cancel the flight ticket to the passenger (if this ticket was not originally classified as non- refundable) in accordance with the laws in force;
- in this case, the funds cannot be returned to the passenger since they are not the party that made the payment, and the corresponding part of the funds (the cost of the passenger's flight ticket after deduction of all necessary charges) will be returned to Your bank card as to the party that paid the cost of the order;
- in this case, You shall not receive an additional notice of the Support Service concerning the reasons for the refund of part of the order payment;
- You shall deal with the matters concerning the mutual settlements and other matters, arising from this situation, together with the passengers through Your own efforts;
If You declare your will to cancel/refund/exchange the booking and/or the ticket not only in regards to Yourself but also to the passengers or only in regards to the passengers, You shall provide formal applications of the passengers for cancellation/refund/exchange or provide other confirmation of the consent of the passengers to take these actions.
If the Support Service has suspicions regarding the authenticity of the passengers' applications aiming to cancel/refund/exchange the booking and/or the ticket or their consent to You taking these actions, represented in another form, the Support Service shall be entitled to inquire the passengers about their intentions regarding the booking and/or the ticket and either to cancel/refund/exchange only Your ticket or not to take any actions until the receipt of the evidence of the passengers' true will at Your discretion prior to the receipt of the response.
Your must specify the following details in the cancellation application:
Surnames, names and patronymics of the passengers;
Details for transfer of the funds
If You / Your passenger have completed the online registration on the carrier's website, further changes to the booking and/or the ticket shall be possible only after cancellation of registration. The cancellation shall be carried out by You / Your passenger on the airline's website.
In case of (voluntary and involuntary) cancellation of the service by You, the funds paid for the purchased service shall be returned after deduction of the fines and charges set by the Support Service, carriers, providers of corresponding services according to the applicable carriage fare rules, booking system rules, International Air Traffic Rules and the legislation of the countries of registration of the carriers, other corresponding Service Providers.
The Support Fees shall not be refunded to You in case of voluntary or involuntary cancellation of carriage (refund of tickets and services) or introduction of other changes to the booking and/or ticket that has already been executed/issued.
You shall get acquainted with the booking terms and conditions (including the cost of services of the Support Service, other parties and the Carrier, carriage cancellation and refund terms and conditions) during the booking process, and You shall confirm that You agree to all the terms and conditions by paying for the booking. If You do not understand some terms and conditions, including the terms and conditions of cancellation, refund and amendment of the completed order, You shall check the information necessary therefore with the Support Service. Your claims pertaining to the fact that You did not understand any of the terms and conditions of the order shall not be accepted.
In some cases stipulated by law, You / Your passenger will have to apply for a refund directly to the carrier, including the case the payment was made directly to the carrier.
Additional costs for processing payment transactions: You shall be fully and solely responsible for all expenses that may be added to the cost of the Order by the parties servicing the transaction (including, without limitation, the issuing bank of Your bank card, the Payment System, Our expenses for the transfer of funds), namely:
a) for all commission expenses;
b) for the amounts of possible conversions and exchange rate differences;
c) for other expenses that may be added to the cost of the Order by the parties servicing the transaction.
You shall get acquainted (on an independent basis) with the rules, tariffs and commissions of the bank that issued the bank card, currency exchange rates and conversions that can be applied to the payment for the booking and/or ticket. You agree and are fully aware that the Support Service shall not reimburse You for expenses in case of additional conversions and exchange rate differences due to the fact that it does not participate in the development of the policy of interaction between the parties servicing the payment transaction from the date of formation thereof to the date of debiting the funds from Your bank card, as well as in the course of crediting the funds to Your bank card in case of refusal of the Services.
7. The Support Service Fee:
- processing of voluntary refund of flight ticket (Voluntary refund or cancellation): €35 per passenger, but not less than 4.9% of the ticket price:
- processing changes to the completed booking (Exchange): €35 per passenger, but not less than 4.9% of the ticket price;
- processing of involuntary refund of flight ticket (involuntary refund) or processing involuntary changes to the completed booking (Involuntary Exchange): 4.9% of the ticket price;
- when the Customer applies for the Exchange\Refund less than 24 hours before departure, the corresponding cost of the service is doubled;
- the cost of other services is provided at the request of the Customer.
Article 5. Additional Services.
1. “Refund without loss”
Terms of the service "Refund without loss":
- The service “Refund without loss” does not cover losses when returning a partially used ticket. A partially used ticket can only be refunded in accordance with the fare rules at which it was issued;
- The service “Refund without Loss” does not cover losses when returning low-cost airline tickets.
- The previous booking must be canceled completely (including all passengers), and not individual segments;
- The refund amount and equivalent bonus points will be equal to 90% of the refunded ticket price, less Our fees charged for other Our Services and/or discounts, if they were provided by Us when buying the ticket and less the cost of Services of other Suppliers. It is important that You are not refunded 90% of the refunded ticket price in cash - the refund is made in a different form, as indicated below.
The service “Refund without losses” does not cover ticket exchange cases, therefore it does not cover losses/fees/charges/withholdings of Carriers when exchanging the ticket. The ticket can only be exchanged in accordance with the fare rules at which it was issued.
If You purchased the "Refund without Loss" Service, a request for the refund must be submitted no later than 48 hours before the flight departure.
If the refund request is sent less than 48 hours before the flight departs, the refund will be made solely in accordance with the tariff rules and cannot be guaranteed in the amount of 90% of the refunding ticket price.
If you have purchased the "Refund without Loss" Service and have requested refund of the ticket to Us not later than the specified dates, then the following amounts and bonus points will be refunded and accordingly awarded to You:
1) The money, in the amount of the sum to be refunded by the Carrier in accordance with the Carrier's tariff rules, will be refunded to You by the Carrier or be Us in the same way that was chosen when paying to Us or the Carrier. The refund of money will be made within the deadlines set by Us or the Carrier.
2) The remaining part of the ticket price equal to the difference between 90% of the refunded ticket price, less Our fees for other Our services and/or discounts, if they were provided by Us when buying the ticket, less the cost of Services of other Suppliers, and less the cash, in the amount of the sum to be refunded by the Carrier in accordance with the Carrier's tariff rules (as mentioned in the paragraph 1 above)), will be awarded and compensated to You by Us only in the form of bonus points to your personal account on the Website. You will be able to pay with bonus points for Your subsequent purchases on the Website in accordance with the rules of the Bonus Program. Bonus points cannot be used in any other way or cashed (or transferred to your bank account).
In case of force majeure circumstances (force majeure), You acknowledge and agree that compensation in the form of bonus points for the “Refund without loss” service cannot be provided. Such cases include: bankruptcy of the carrier airline, war, natural disaster, environmental and other disasters at the point of departure, transfer or arrival; sanitary and epidemiological situation, quarantine, self-isolation regime, strikes, revolutions, coups, riots, cases of terrorism or vandalism at points of departure, transfer or destination.
When purchasing the "Refund without loss" service, the ticket refund service is provided to You by Us on the Website for free. The cost of the "Refund without loss" service is not refundable.
2. “Flexible Booking”
In case of purchase during the booking procedure, the Flexible Booking service allows You to change the date and / or time of the booked flight. Rebooking is carried out by Us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Flexible booking service allows you to rebook flights on the following conditions:
- Changing the point of departure and/or destination is not permitted either in the direction of "there" or in the direction of "back," unless otherwise specified in the rules of the tariff and the Carrier.
- Rebooking is possible only for a flight of the same Carrier.
- Flexible booking does not allow changing or correcting names.
- Upgrading of the cabin or the fare class is not permitted, unless otherwise specified in the fare and airline rules.
- Flight segments must be used in the order in which they were originally booked.
- The rebooking of a ticket for the so-called “stopover” (i.e. staying in the city of transit longer than provided for by the initial booking) is not allowed.
- All rebookings must be made no later than 24 hours before the original departure time.
- In the event of a rebooking, the trip must be made within one year from the date of initial booking. A new trip can only begin 24 hours after a request for changes to the booking.
- A trip rebooking is allowed only once. After the change is confirmed, the Flexible Booking service is considered fully used.
- After using the Flexible Booking service, the ticket cost is not refundable.
Flexible Booking service must be booked and paid during the booking process; after that it can no longer be added.
The possibility of rebooking flights using the service Flexible booking is not guaranteed, as it depends on the rules of the fare and the Carrier. If the fare rules and the Carrier do not allow to change the date and/or time of the booked flight, then the Flexible Booking service is not provided. If the desired change entails an increase in the cost of the ticket or the passenger loses the right to a special price (for example, for a minor), You will independently pay the additional costs. We are not responsible for the possible effect of the rebooking on additional services agreed directly with the Carrier (for example, booking additional baggage or seats). If You cancel the flight booking, the cost of the Flexible Booking service is not refundable.
If the booking is canceled at the initiative of the Carrier, the cost of the Flexible Booking service is refunded to You. If You / or Passengers do not show on the trip segment (No Show), the possibility of rebooking using the Flexible Booking service will cease to be valid.
3. “Smart package”
If you purchase the "Smart Package" service, We will provide You with a service for processing a refund or exchange of a ticket free of charge at your request.
This Service does not allow You to cancel the trip and get the reimbursement of the full cost of transportation. All fees and charges of the Carrier apply in accordance with fare rules.
4. “Cancellation / rescheduling notice”
We provide You with a service of prompt notification via SMS or email about changes in the bookings and flights.
SMS or emails are sent to You when We receive the appropriate notification from the Carrier or the booking system.
5. “All in One Package”
«All in One Package» includes such services as "Flexible booking" + "Refund without
Losses" + “Cancellation / rescheduling notice”. Each service from the «All in One Package» is provided in accordance with the rules established for it above.
6. “Ticket by SMS”
We provide You with a service of prompt notification via SMS about ticket number and booking code. Sending SMS is carried out upon receipt by Us of the relevant notification of the Carrier or the booking system.
Terms of the Service «Ticket by SMS»:
- In order to provide the Service, the client's valid phone number must be entered.
- The SMS provided for by the terms of Service does not replace the itinerary receipt, which will be sent to Your email after the electronic ticket is issued. It is recommended to print and keep it until the end of the flight.
- The Service will be considered provided even if Your phone number is entered incorrectly. You are responsible for the correctness of the information.
7. Package “Super SMS”
We provide You with a service of prompt notification via SMS or email about ticket number, booking code and changes in the order and flights. Sending SMS is carried out upon receipt by Us of the relevant notification of the Carrier or the booking system.
Terms of the Service «Super SMS»:
- In order to provide the Service, the client's valid phone number must be entered.
- The SMS provided for by the terms of Service does not replace the itinerary receipt, which will be sent to Your email after the electronic ticket is issued. It is recommended to print and keep it until the end of the flight.
- The Service will be considered provided even if Your phone number is entered incorrectly. You are responsible for the correctness of the information.
8. Package “Optimum”
The package includes the «Smart Package» service and premium support.
If you purchase the Optimum Package, We agree not to charge You for processing a refund or exchange of the ticket at your request.
The Optimum package does not give You the right to cancel the trip and to get reimbursed the full cost of transportation. All fees and charges of the Carrier apply in accordance with fare rules.
9. Package «Premium»
The package includes the “Smart Package” Service, the “Refund without Loss” Service, the “Cancellation / rescheduling notice“ Service, the “Ticket by SMS” Service, the “Flexible Booking” Service, other services, including but not limited to request for additional baggage, on-board special meals, etc., and premium support.
The package does not cancel the need to pay the fees of the Carrier itself (all fees and rules of the Carrier company apply).
10. Other Services.
The Services specified in the preceding clauses may be combined by Us into a set of Services (Packages), which may have any name at Our discretion. The cost of the Service Packages is equal to the cost of the Services included in the Package, unless otherwise indicated by Us when selling the Package.
Article 6. Representation and Limited Warranty
1. We represent and warrant to You, that We shall perform the Services using personnel of required skill, experience and qualifications and in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with generally recognized industry standards for similar services, and shall devote adequate resources to meet Our obligations under the Service Agreement.
2. We represent and warrant to You, that within provision of Our Services We will provide You ONLY with documents, information and data necessary for Your journey in compliance with Your request and the information provided by You within the Booking, unless We shall afterwards agree on the provision of Our Services for the Service Fee and strictly under the conditions pre-agreed by You choosing the respective Service.
3. We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in Article 6.1 and/or Article 6.2 hereof unless You give notice of the defective Services, reasonably described, to Us within 14 days of the time when You discover, or should have discovered, that the Services were defective.
4. Subject to Article 6.3 hereof, We shall either:
(i) Re-issue new transportation tickets (or correct the defective part of Your itinerary); or
(ii) Credit or refund the price of such tickets and Services at the pro rata contract rate.
5. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN ARTICLE 6.4 SHALL BE THE CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SERVICE PROVIDER'S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION ARTICLE 6.1.
Article 7. Disclaimer of Warranties
**EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY IN ARTICLE 4 ABOVE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES/GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (D) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.**THE PROVISION OF THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES DOES NOT IMPLY ANY OUR OBLIGATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE PROVISION OF ANY REQUESTED INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION OR SERVICES THAT IS NOT SET FORTH EXPLICITLY IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE YOU (UNDER OUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION) WITH MORE FAVORABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR SERVICES, ADDITIONAL SERVICES, OPTIONAL SERVICES OR ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAN THOSE WE ARE OBLIGED TO FOLLOW HEREUNDER. WE MAY DO SO ON THE INDIVIDUAL BASIS OR WITHIN ANY TIME- AND/OR TERRITORY-LIMITED CAMPAIGN, BUT ALWAYS WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE TO THE FUTURE TREATMENT OF YOU OR ANY OTHER OUR CUSTOMERS, OR WITHOUT ESTABLISHING THE BINDING PRACTICE PREVAILING THE RULES SET FORTH HEREIN. AT ANY TIME WE MAY CEASE TO PROVIDE OR MODIFY SUCH BENEFICIAL TREATMENT UNDER OUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION, NEVERTHELESS, WITHOUT AFFECTING THE BENEFITS ALREADY PROVIDED.
Article 8. Conditions of Carriage
1. You acknowledge that a Selected Carrier’s terms and conditions and conditions of carriage will apply to Your contractual relationship with the Selected Carrier and that You must make Yourself aware of such terms and conditions as well as conditions of carriage before the Service Agreement is concluded and You complete the Booking. By concluding the Service Agreement You hereby acknowledge that the Flight(s) included in Your Booking may not be part of the “frequent flier programs” of the Selected Carrier(s). This article 6.1 also applies to the terms and conditions of the airlines, railway and other transportation companies which are offered to You based on voluntary change of the Booking based on Your request.
2. We will provide You with all necessary documents for Your journey. However, it is Your responsibility to check that all documents have been received and are in order. We are not responsible for any issues arising due to Your failure to ensure that You have all the correct and adequate passport documentation with sufficient validity (at least six months), visas, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or the Destination, including countries You may only be transiting through. If You have not received any documentation from Us, or You believe that some of the documentation is missing or inaccurate, You must contact and inform Us immediately and We will make Our best effort to provide You with all the necessary documentation.
Article 9. Flight Connection(s) Arrangement
In some cases with Flight Connections, or carriage to the Destination and back, the carriage to the Destination is arranged so that You receive the relevant one-way ticket (or tickets) for each part of Your route, i.e. each Flight en route to Your Destination (or back from Your Destination). If this is the case, please be aware that:
1. Each Flight may be subject to different rules, especially if operated by a different Selected Carrier;
2. When changing planes or other means of transportation, You need to collect Your luggage and have to personally check it in for the next Flight; if You do not use a transfer/transit Flight but a separate one-way Flight, they are sometimes operated by a different Selected Carrier.
3. Once in the airport or other transition place it is Your responsibility to ensure that You catch the relevant Flight Connection based on all information available at the airport or train/bus station concerning gate changes, terminals, transit time to gates etc. We are not responsible for any issues arising from Your missing a Flight Connection and/or taking an incorrect flight.
Article 10. Administrative Formalities/Governing Laws/Amendments/Fraud
1. Visas. We are under no obligation to advise You to obtain visas nor assist You in obtaining visas or obtain visas for You to the destinations that You will visit and/or pass through en route to Your Destination. However, We do generally advise You that some of the destinations may require a visa from You and that it is Your responsibility to obtain the required visas early enough, and at Your own expense. Please note that when using Flight Connections You may be required to obtain transit visas even in order to check in for the connecting Flight.
2. Severability. If any of the provisions of the Service Agreement is found to be invalid or ineffective, the other remaining provisions shall remain fully valid and effective to the extent that they are not dependent on such an invalid or ineffective provision. In such an event, any invalid or ineffective provision shall be replaced with a new, valid and effective one which corresponds to the intent and purpose of the provision that is being replaced.
3. Governing Law. The Service Agreement and any legal relations established under it or derived from it, including issues of its formation and validity, shall be governed by the laws of Hungary with the exclusion of any rules on conflict of laws.
5. Force majeure. In case We are prevented, delayed or hindered from commercially reasonable fulfillment of any of Our contractual or other obligations towards You, due to reasons of force majeure, including, but not limited to factual, technical, political, economic, meteorological circumstances, including but not limited to Acts of God, natural disasters, epidemic, wars, civil conflicts, protests, riots, blackouts, strikes, any governmental or regulatory action, outage or restrictions of supplies of goods or services, restrictive travel orders and recommendations and other circumstances that E-Tickets Retail Kft. cannot reasonably resolve, either or not foreseeable by Us, We are exempt from any derived legal responsibilities arising from such deficiencies or non-compliances related to the effect of force majeure.
6. Amendments. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, and without prior consultation with Our customers. These Terms & Conditions are valid and effective from the time when You send Us a completed online order form via Our Website and will apply to the respective Service Agreement. Please be advised that these Terms & Conditions may have changed by the time You choose to use Our Services again, and You should read them carefully before requesting any order of Our Services. All versions of Our Terms & Conditions are available and downloadable on Our Website.
7. Applicability. These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all Service Agreements concluded since 12.05.2022.
8. Fraudulent Transaction Protection. To ensure the high standard of Our Services and to protect against fraudulent transactions, We reserve the right to perform checks (verification) of payment cards. For this reason, We may request Your cooperation to verify the identity of the payment card holder. Until successful verification, Our obligation of immediate commencement of the provision of Our Services is suspended. In this event Your funds will be blocked at the bank and therefore We will not withdraw them. The time that it will take to verify a payment card is not included in the period within which We undertake to issue a flight ticket for You.
9. Information about the Full Price is provided as final and binding with the exception of an apparent error in the amount of the Full Price; in these cases of apparent errors in the Full Price, we are entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the Service Agreement without further notice.
Article 11. Discharge / Extinguishment of Obligations
1. Discharge by Performance. Your obligations and Our obligations under the Service Agreement will be discharged, and the Service Agreement performed, when You pay the Full Price and We provide the Services to You.
2. Extinguishment by Default. If We fail to issue the flight ticket for You within 48 hours after We accept Your payment of the Full Price, We will contact You. We will try to offer You an alternate solution, or You or We may withdraw from the Service Agreement. If You or We withdraw from the Service Agreement, You will be entitled to a refund of the Full Price. If We agree on an alternate Flight or another combination of Flights to Your Destination and/or on a different pricing of any original Flight(s), the Full Price may change. You and We will settle the price difference between the original Full Price and the new Full Price. Such price differences will be payable by You to Us or vice versa based on Our calculation provided to You.
Article 12. Liability for Damage
We are not liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of any actions or omissions of a Selected Carrier or other third parties in connection with carriage to the Destination. Nor are We liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of Your actions or omissions that are contrary to these Terms & Conditions.